Friday 7 April 2017

                                                 Overdue
By Shantelle

Racing climbing like a star my fingers fiddle, my eyes are glued on. Extremely tired, I fixed my eyes on the gold. Overexcited I see my precious treasure.  Carefully I Place my hand on it. Dreaming gracefully, I start reading fast and  never stop. Delicately , I uncross my legs but then it got serious.Flowing angrily , into the scary story. Trees sighed and whined little bit scared I went up to them. Crashing wildly, leaves fall down and and attack their prey. Starving to death,I  my way slowly down to the little old apple tree. The wildness grew as I ate an apple then it happened  “IT’S TIME!” as soon as I heard I knew what it meant.Growing and feeling familiar tree’s growl , as I touch the little old apple tree. Stirring heartily ,I feel my PRIDE go away . Buzzing sounds , call into my  et the palm of my hands turn into a soggy hot sweaty monster then I look around the trees are gone , all I see is crazy money.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I was absolutely speechless after reading your story, great work Shantelle.

    ReplyDelete