Friday 17 November 2017

The fight

Screaming fighting we are a group of angry rions charging at the herd of zebras. Shouting furiously was a nightmare. Kicking madly at my mean messy sisters. The war has started. Looking low looking high my anger grew like a cub growing into a mighty lion. Crying as I got hit badly and blamed. I was losing my power I was busied my sisters we giraffes looking down and kicking like I was a little gray stone. My mouth whined I got louder and louder. I was not controlling my anger and I regret what I blurted out I little bit. Angrily I threw open the black door slam impatiently I talked to myself. I was going to get them back but how? While I was wondering I could hear the evil laugh coming from the ugly mean witches I was doomed. Ting I had a brainwave. Sneaky I close the door lightly and got a bucket and some rope closing the door behind me I fill the bucket with water. I hear the door opening I pull the ruff rope splash went the water right onto……... mum

No comments:

Post a Comment